Any one...

been on your period and found out you were pregnant? Did you have symptoms of pregnancy or just menstrual cycle symptoms? My husband and I had unprotected sex 2 days before I started my cycle but now I feel like I am having more than just menstrual cycle symptoms. Its kinda hard to explain. Just more of "that feeling" kind of thing really. Can I test now or should I wait til the cycle is over? only have a day or two left on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant I missed my period. If it is your regular cycle not just a little bit of bleeding, then I would say that you aren't pregnant. Sometimes you can have the same symptoms during your cycle as when you are pregnant. I had that experience and tested and my pregnancy test came out negative. I had the feeling that I was pregnant.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• WAIT ITS ALWAYS BEST TO WAIT...THAT WAY YOU KNOW FOR SURE
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 10:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If your breast are so sore you can not stand for the shower to hit them......

YOUR PREGNANT ......
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You have to wait until your period is over to test...the hormones will read wrong.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010