Where do you stand on the issue of ISREAL?

AND WHY?

I don't want retoric... I want a real reason. Not some Political spin... I want you to explain your reasons.

Ex of not exceptable: Anything purely racist, sensational etc

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Religious Debate

• From my research I have found that palestine has taken from what God had promised to Israel. Although Ismael and his descendants were also blessed, God specifically said it is Israel's line that will inherity the rights to the area. palestines destroy Isralli homes AS WELL...it is a TWO sided war. Why is Israel getting all the blame? It is THEIR land as God laid out.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• From my research, I stand with Palestine. I compare different reports (what I can find online) and have found that the Palestinians are being treated like crap ... Muslim and Christians alike.....
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I stand with the innocent people who are stuck in the middle and are suffering.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i dont...i really dont know enough about the situation to take a stand either way. i just wish that whole area could find some peace.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• They fit the US criteria for a Terrorist organization, are guilty of atrocities against the Palestinians people as well as others and should be held accountable for those horrible actions. They are nothing special and in fact, IMO, they are big bullies who have the backing and funding with tax dollars of their little lap-dog AKA the United States. I don't care if they are some made up God's 'chosen people' and have angels flying out of their asses, they commit crimes against humanity and should be punished for it.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I side with the Palestinians. I am very much against the Israeli government and what they are doing to the Palestinians. Why? Because they destroy Palestinian homes. They force their way into the Palestinian's land and set up their settlements then shoot and attack the Palestinians they have just displaced as well as any neighboring Palestinians. They shoot holes in their houses until they colapse on the occupants including Infants and Children as well as women and men. They complain about Palestinian rocket attacks when really what the Palestinians are throwing is barely more then a firework. Yet the Israeli counter is an actual bomb. The Palestinians throw a rocket that can barely damage at most kill maybe one person while the Israeli's drop bombs that kill hundreds-thousands of Palestinians. It is genocide that's being carried out against Palestinians. Israel is a rich nation yet we continue to give them money.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 8:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Palestine is fenced in they can not get out and supplies are cut off. They are forced to watch their children starve with no way to get them out. I am sorry you said nothing sensational, but honestly if you look at the reports and look into the background it is hard not to feel for Palestine. Israel is doing to Palestine what we did to the natives that where holding the land we wanted.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I view the issues in Israel as political issues not religious ones.

The issues in Israel have to do with: Land use, control of land, control of resources, access to resources, and political influence in the region..

Religion is being used by most all involved in order to propegate, gain support..etc.. on all sides invovled.. Including the US.. People get emotionally involved, and religion is an emotional trigger for many, so it is used to get support and get people radicalized about the issues. Instead of seeing the issues for what they really are.

If you want me to actually "pick" a side. It would be Palestine.. Israel has broken many agreements, Israel commits horrendous acts against them including Christian Palestinians.. The Israeli government has created their own version of the Warsaw Ghetto in the Gaza and it's disgusting that they are allowed to not only do it, but get away with it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't really have a stance on it... War makes no sense to me... But neither do the things which tend to spark wars, so I simply tend to steer clear of them at all... I feel for the innocent who get caught up and hurt or killed, but beyond that I don't have an opinion... I would need more factual information about what is happening and why before I could "pick a side" and even at that I don't know that I would.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with those who have said they side with Palestine. I'm not sure there's much more I could add, they already explained it so well.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2010