Do you feel overworked and sex out? adult content

After attending to kids,hubby,cooking,cleaning and everything in between.I am to stress out for sex and tried.Is there any other women out there feel the same.

ayneka

Asked by ayneka at 10:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• AFTER YOU GET INTO THE WHOLE MOOD YOU 4GET ALL ABOUT THE TIREDNESS...LOL THEN YOU SLEEP LIKE AN ANGEL...LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I totally do. My husband is like an animal, always wanting sex. I just can't seem to get in the mood after all the crap I deal with in a day. Not to mention, when I don't feel sexy, it is hard to want to have sex. When I have been puked and pooped on, and covered in milk, sticky hand prints, and sweat, all I wanna do is take a shower and sleep.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Rarely do I feel like I don't want sex, but that's because my hubby know exactly how to charm me into the sack haha
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think ALL women feel this way. I know that I feel like my husband just uses me as a way to "get off". I work all day, hit the gym, pick the kids up, deal with dinner, dishes and homework, then bath and bed, somehow after all that, I am supposed to be horny because - whoohoo they kids are taken care of and in bed, so now it is hubby's turn. Fuck that
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Don't get me wrong the sex is off the chain.My husband is a great lover.But there is times sex is the lat thing on my mind.I have 4 girls I have to deal with.I don't get no breaks.
    ayneka

Comment by ayneka (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have felt that before turning 40 and now I understand why older women go for younger men, lol...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes Yes Yes
    hjpmommy

Answer by hjpmommy at 11:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes most definately. I am exhausted by the time hubby and I are ready for bed all we want to do is sleep so thats what we do!!!!!
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sleep my husband says sex is his sleeping pill honey.Sometimes it is mine.But you know what stress does to the sex drive it kills it.Any you ladys feel me.
    ayneka

Comment by ayneka (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sex overstimulates me at night and I am exhausted and need sleep so I avoid it at all cost possible during the week. Also my husband irritates me on the weekends one way or another so he is really missing out. Too bad...for him.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 12:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010