Ok last question. Does it seem like

ALL day you're so tired and then once 8pm hits you've got this burst of energy? All day at work I think about coming home and sleeping. Then when I get here I feel like I could be up for hours (and usually am).

Then if I am lucky enough to fall asleep before 11pm, I'm up again at around 4/5am ready to go haha. At that point I have to watch T.V. for a bit or play a video game until I fall back asleep around 6am which doesn't help when I've got to wake up at 8am and go back to work.

It's a vicious cycle!

ours

Asked by ours at 12:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ha join the club lol im beat right now but cant sleep lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• man i'm tired all day, i'm like so overly exhausted that i can't sleep at night. i even take a nap during the day, but i am actually afraid of getting too much sleep which isn't healthy either. uuughhhh *bangs head against keyboard*
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol i feel you i make my self stay awake tho its almost 10 here and im so aghhh lol i just wanna sleep but cant and i feel like this all day too lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I went through the same thing when I was preggo with my first. All I would be thinking of at work is my bed, then when I get home its either cleaning or watching tv or reading a book all night long.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I just need to hurry up and have my baby! Then I can be exhausted ALL the time haha. Well I'm going to try a glass of milk for pregnancies lovely gift of heartburn and try to get some rest. Hope you guys get some sleep too!
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my doc told me i could take benadryl to help me sleep when i was preg with my last one...ask you doc
    mamaj3000

Answer by mamaj3000 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• That just started for me. I had no trouble sleeping until this weekend. I'm 5 mos. I hope it doesn't get worse.
    Anonymous

• Try exercising in the early evening, it helps for me.
    Anonymous