Do you think he is still cheating with the same person?!?!

about 2 months ago SO and i broke up bc i found out that he had cheated with some little girl from our hometown that had just moved there, etc. and i know who she was staying with and where the house is that she was. and we got back together, mostly because i wasnt completely innocent and wanted to start fresh with him for my and the kids sake to see it we were really meant to be....and out of no where an old friend msgs me on facebook and tells me that my truck has been parked i front of her appt complex on a number of occasions and my bf would be seen walking towards town, and coincidentally the girls house is right within walking distance. he says he was visiting a guy who stayed in the complex. but the friend says he was coming from another direction. what am i to do? he says hes not cheating anymore and he visited his friend there to talk, etc. what to i believe?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Go find her and talk to her. She'll tell you what's up especially if he is lying to her, too

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• once someone cheats i feel they never stop.... goood luck!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I suggest either you and he both begin counciling.. and REALLY COME TOTALLY CLEAN... And see if there is any shred of trust possible.. because without trust... THERE IS NOTHING TO BUILD ON...

HUGS HUN... I have been there. IT ISN'T EASY.. And If you need a friend.. let me know. AGAIN HUGS
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• WOW!!!! I went through the same thing. Its so unfair :( I broke up with him for a year because he wouldnt stop messing around with the same girl. Now were getting back together. relationships are so hard sometimes.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• TRust is everything if you don't trust him maybe you should reconsider the relationship. If this is important and something you want to work I would suggest you talk to him and try to make this work as best as possible. Your friend is looking out for you but just like you her mind is probably clouded with the wrong done before. She may be reaching or over stepping. He also maybe telling you half the truth. Maybe he did visit his friend and go see her as well. The best thing to do is talk to him, let him know your intentions: like going to talk to her. If everything is what he says he won't have a problem with you seeing her and you don't want to mess up anything by assuming and also gong behind his back.....remember TRUST is important. hope this helps
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 11:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well if he's telling you the truth then tell him to take you to that friends house. Or follow him and find out what is really going on. If he has nothing to hide he will be able to prove that what he is saying is true.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think these ladies have got the answers for you, but deffinatly if you dont mid confrontation, I would go to the girl and ask her whats going on, maybe even pull the wool over her eyes incase she might lie, and say something, hey Im looking for so and so, my kids want to see him do you know where he is ( make it like no big deal) because she may deny things if she knows your in the picture, but may be more honest if she thinks your not together and might not have a problem telling you last time she saw him etc. I dont know that might not be your thing, I myself can be sneaky with getting info. But that could be your proof. Also, if your hearing things and he is denying, and you still are questioning it then maybe the relationship just isnt ment to be.
    MeGirl04049

Answer by MeGirl04049 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Who can you trust more? Him, or your friend? Please be honest with yourself on this; this is not something you should have to worry over. Your family comes first. If you can't trust him, you should really move on so you can focus on your kids. If you really need proof you can hire a private detective, check his phone or even hide a voice recorder in your truck, but if you really cannot trust this person and you all are not married it would be wise to dodge a bullet now rather than later especially if you do find out he is cheating again. If your kids are attached to your BF emotionally it would be better to find out for sure and/or let go now before they become more emotionally attached-again, if that is the case. Also, no one deserves to be cheated on or have to wonder if they are being cheated on.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 12:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• sounds like the decision to try to make the relationship work was based on you feeling guilty and him seeing that you would overlook indiscretion easily. he's cheating and he's taking advantage of your trust. in the past when things weren't adding up i've done the crazy stalker girlfriend thing and followed my guy to figure out which thing was true. funny how every time my gut feeling was right. every time. what's yours?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Go talk to that little girl
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010