Do you own a designer bag? Is so what is it? How old is it?

I own Coach and Dooney Bourke which I had for years. And all of them are still in excellent shape.

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 11:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a few from Christian Audigier, but only because I get them free... I would never pay for stuff like this...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have one dooney and burke.. but the rest are coach - I have gotten a new one about everyone 6 months... give or take... but I also have some of the shoes and sunglasses..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• the most exspensive I have is Kathy vanzeeland(name maybe alittle wrong) payed 40.00 was 90.00 and i love it and its held up. I have a fake D&G from the bahamas and its lasted awhile to:) I like saving money but my man thinks that quality is more important so he is willing to spend. So I take the money go shopping come back w 3times the stuff and because im a great bargain shopper I get quality but I save money to!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a couple of Coach Bags, a couple of LV's, and a full set of LV luggage and I have 3 D&B's
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Coach leather purse, signature wallet and a signature wristlet. I love them! They are about 4 years old- ancient in Coach years!
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 11:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nope.. Don't have any.. Not sure who most of the designers yall are mentioning are..

coach... is the only one I even recognized.... LOL.. I am not really a person who cares about "LABELS"

My question is.. Do I like it? Is it FUNCTIONAL? And... Is it Comfy!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a 3 yr. old Francesco Biasia and it's still in great condition, shiny as the day I saw it calling out to me from the shelf at Nordstroms...lol
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I got a Coach this summer
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:01 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Just recently I got into labels and finally have the money for it. Someday I will own a Louis Vuitton purse and D&G sunglasses!!! It's really hard to come by them in Montana unless I want to buy it online :(

I just purchased a Kathy Van Zeeland purse about 2 days ago and I about flipped when I got it. :)
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• nope
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010