How hard is it to delete a person on facebook?

Someone I know conveniently says stuff on there that gives away information about ME ( I don't even HAVE an account), and has friends on their list that they insist they don't know how to delete, who obviously see everything, and I don't want these "friends" to know this information about me. (these "friends" aren't their friends, just people who lied to get info about me from the person I know)

I find it hard to believe it's that diffcult to delete someone off of there if one really tries.

(PS this isn't "just for fun" just didn't know where else to put it)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Not hard at all! Just go to your account and "edit freinds." And voila!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's very easy; all you do is go to the person's profile and click "delete from friends"
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If you say you have no account.. I would say it is almost IMPOSSIBLE..Aside from hacking the... supposed gossip
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• YOU CAN NOT... MAKE A HATE PAGE BACK...SHIT THAT BS
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It is very easy. You can just go to their profile and hit delete from friends. That is the easiest way.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's ridiculously easy. Get a face book page your self.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If your problem is that your "friend" is posting stuff about you that who-knows-who can see, there are a couple things you can tell your "friend." I use quotes 'cause they're not treating you like a friend. Anyhoooo..... If they insist on posting things about you without your permission, then tell them to set up their privacy controls and only let certain groups of friends see this information. If they can't figure that out, it's not that hard, then tell them to stop posting stuff about you! It bothers you and if they do value your friendship, they'll help you and not hurt you. Maybe they don't realize it bothers you........I'm going with the least mean assumption.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You have to have an account to delete someone from your friends list. I'm not sure what the problem is if you aren't even on there just tell everybody that is your friend that has an account to not say anything about you and that should fix the problem. Or creat a page and then block them.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2010