Do you merenade your Pot roast the night before?

If so what ingrediants do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No, I brown it and put in the crockpot with a dark beer, savory seasoning, and a can of cream of mushroom soup.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I marinate steaks and stuff, but my pot roast I just throw in the pot roast with whatever I feel like at the moment. Usually just salt, pepper, and garlic. I like my roast simple. :)
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no i get the baggie thing with the seasoning . and its yummy ...
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 11:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No, I don't MARINADE my pot roast. I just roast it in the oven and serve it with Mashed potatos and vegetables. ANd make gravy from the drippings. Sometimes I add carrots and onions and beef broth while it roasts but not much else because I don't want to add too many calories .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• if I have time I marinade starting that morning using Italian dressing if no time I just put it in the dish w italian dressing and cover w foil so the flavor rises through. Simple and tasty and low calories if using fat free dressing. Oh and falls apart easily!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• When I make my pot roasts, I usually do not marinade it overnight. I put it in the crockpot along with potatoes, carrots, celery and, broth & seasonings.. But I do however marinade whole chickens & sometimes steak or porkchops, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It never occured to me to marinate a roast, But I do marinade my steaks with minced garlic and A1 steak sauce over night in a ziplock.
    that is just one of my marinades the rest I'm not giving up, lol
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nope, I figure it's in a crock pot for 8 hours, it'll be tender and yummy.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010