work at home

what is a good work at home the you know and if you can explain what is all about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• http://website.ws/dashadegeorge08 CLICK THE TICKET TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE BUSINESS AND HOW IT WORKS!
    DashaDeGeorge08

Answer by DashaDeGeorge08 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

Great pay-free website, free training, great support, and more!

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Hey! You can join elance.com for free and have access to a bunch of freelance tech and administrative assistant jobs. There's also flexjobs.com which has TONS of work at home opportunities (that one's $14.95 a month but it's well worth it if you're finding work, plus you can just cancel as soon as you find the job that will work best for you). Good luck!
    CheerfulAtHome

Answer by CheerfulAtHome at 1:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ameriplan is a good one. You are selling, dental, medical, and pharmacutical discount cards. not insurance, but no cold calling. People contact you for the information. As a IBO, you will recieve a card yourself for your family, and the discounts held by local doctors in your area, but you have to make sure whatever doctors you want are with Ameriplan. You also talk to people about becoming an agent yourself. I did it last year, but stopped. Imma start again next month. Its got a good review so...but it is a home business, but they provide you with all the training and material for I think a one time fee of $25.00. Go to ameriplanusa.com. They should be able to help! lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Check out my site http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360 or PM me i would love to tell you about a Ground floor opportunity :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 2:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• sell Avon and I love it, it only costs $10.00 to start and it's easy to do. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It really depends what you are passionate about...what you love! If you want to know what I do check out my page! I wish you luck and I hope you do find what you want! Take care girl!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Let me know what your looking for...then maybe I can help ya! Feel free to send me a message!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am with Ameriplan. The answer above was a small description but doens't cover how great this business is! There is a fee of $25 to start in October other wise it's $95. And the website she gave you will tell you all about the company but won't really get you too far... I can help you. My website is www.DailyPayFromHome.com It's well worth the costs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Checkout my profile!! It took me two years to find the perfect fit for me!!
    Good Luck in your search!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2008