What are the signs?

Do you know the signs your S/O gives when s/he is lying? How about people in general? For example I know when my husband lies because he blinks a lot more and kinda fast ( if serious lie) if its a lie thats more like a silly fib ( I didnt drink from the milk jug kinda thing) then he cant keep a straight face. Tell me some of the thinks you have learned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• my so pokes out his lips (like how they do after kissing) when its a silly lie but when its serious he gets mean and defensive in fact he always trys to turn it on me or make it about me so I will back down cause Im spinning circles defending myself over something that I had nothing to do with.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Wow...mymestey..your hubby sounds like mine when he is lying. When my hubby is really trying to lie to me about something seriuos he will get really pissed...and then turn it on me and get pissed at me making me think it was my fault..and then I apologize just so he calms down and I normally just move on and try to forget about the entire thing..sucks..
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010