what are the signs?

Have you picked up on the signs your S/O gives when he/she lies? What about signs you have heard of that are proof of a lie? Like When my husband is lying over something silly like drinking out of the milk jug he cant keep a straight face. If its a serious lie about something Im going to get irate about he blinks rapidly. What have you caught on to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Avoids eye contact
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My DH has a Lazy Eye... It floats more when he's lying... And he usually giggles like a 6 yr old girl...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Too many to mention ....that's why he is my EX.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• When they lie about bein with another women.Their eyes widen ,can't look at you, start walking back -n- forward and get mad cus you asked a question. They'll make up a bigger lie about she's this, she that, I don't want her I want you. That's BULL. They liked something about her. If you don't say anything after all their bull...they panic they have No clue what your going to do or say.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 12:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my husband hasn't lied very often - which is good for him because he totally sucks at it. nothing he says makes any sense at all... that's how i know.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Me and my SO cant lie to each other if we even try neither of us will look at the other one
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2010