He isn't the father of your child!!

Why do men play daddy to someone else child, but can't be a REAL father to his own? He can spend time with another man's child. But don't spend time with his own. When he decides to spend some alone time with his child. It's around another man child, who's calling him daddy. All his child can say; that's my daddy not yours. Then he's told not to say that. He tells them "I'm all of y'all's daddy."now get along. I'm like WTF is he serious. It wouldn't be a problem if he was taking care of his responsibilities. Child support papers have been file!!! He can continue to play daddy..Damn Jackass.

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• BUT HE NEED TO INCLUDE HIS CHILD INTO HIS NEW LIFE CUZ IF HE DONT THEN THE BIO CHILD WILL FEEL RESENTED AND THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL...IN MY HOME ALL THE KIDS ARE THE SAME. MY HUSBANDS DAUGHTER MIGHT NOT BE MY BLOOD CHILD BUT SHE IS MY HEART CHILD AND I WOULD DEFEND HER FROM ANYONE...I LOVE MY HUSBAND TOO MUCH AND THE LITTLE GIRL WON MY HEART AND LOVE... HE JUST NEEDS TO MAN THE HELL UP...ITS ASS HOLES LIKE HIM THAT MAKE ALL THE OTHER ONES LOOK BAD...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my so has a son and I have 2 girls and my girls started calling him daddy and his son kept saying that hes not my 2 grls dad and his son's mom didnt agree w it either. But he has been my grls only dad for the 1st 3yrs we were together now their bio dad is in the pic but my girls still see my so as their dad cause he has now been in their lives for over 51/2 yrs. Now the bio mom of my so's son has a great point and from her veiw its not fair to her son who only sees his dad on the weekends but my so and I have decided its right simply because if my grls bio dad had never came back or if he leaves again than my so will be their 1 and only father and at some point we will make it legal. Its not my so's fault that he doesnt have his son full time its not the bio moms fault either. But at this point its about all three kids. My grls have been through enough and my step son has more than enough love from us all to get through it.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sounds like something off Maury.. Why doesnt he take care of his own children?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh, you must know my niece's "daddy" aka sperm donor.

Honestly I have no idea why they do it. I would talk to him (to see if you can talk some sense into him), kick him out (if needed), not let him see HIS child until he realizes what he is doing wrong. MAYBE, just maybe, he doesn't realize what he'd doing? Idk... I hope he realizes what he's missing out on fast!! You be strong for your baby! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think that after men finally have a child of their own, that they expect the mother's to be the nurturer to the child. If you divorce or separate and start dating other women who happen to have a child, it's all about a good impression to the child's mother. The other woman looks as at this as a good quality for a man to have. Unfortunately, they don't really know what he's like until they live together or get married.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:10 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Sometimes the mother of his child makes it hard for him to want to be around his child.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my husband is not the father to my 2 older kids but his a great dad to them and my kids respect them and love him...he has a daughter and she loves my kids like they was her real brother and sister...but my husband is a father to all the kids the same...its the the spem that makes them the bio dad its the way he is and the love he gives a child...some dad's are just ass holes some are great to his own blood and the ones he adopts...my husbands daughter is a love and she from day one fit into my family (me and my kids) and she will defend her bro and sis at all and from whoever...i think you all need to talk and if he has a family then that her family too cuz as me i have a chiild with my husband and we would never outcast my older 2 kids. PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GROW UP STEP UP MAN AND WOMEN UP...KIDS R KIDS AND THE MORE LOVE YOU GIVE A CHILD THE BEST IT IS...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Im not sure why some guys are like that
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010