WOULD YOU TAKE HIM BACK?

if your husband, boyfriend cheated would you take him back?

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. I respect myself too much. If he can disrespect me and our family like that then he'll be kicked to the curb!
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No he would be out the door if he pulled that, I do not put up with that and my DH knows it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• HELL NO
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You know, people say they would never take him back, but they never know until it happens to them. If you feel that he is truly sorry and it won't happen again, no one should judge you if you take him back. I always say, people deserve a second chance, but that is it. If you do forgive him, you can't look back, though.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 11:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• When i was younger I had a bf who would always cheat on me, i was real naive, but now, hell no dhknows better than that.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Nope, it would mean that he could do it again.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• well, i found out my husband cheated on me- but it happened before marriage (didn't know until AFTER we were married). i wanted to seperate because I felt so betrayed and said I would never stay with a cheater again (my 1st husband was) but we worked threw it with much fighting and crying but now I don't regret giving him a second chance. Do you trust them 100% after the fact- no, that comes with time and is earned. I think it depends on the circumstances and if he is truelly sorry and willing to be an open book
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 12:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• never say never... but i've never taken a cheater back yet. especially if this were my husband - i can't see myself getting over that no matter how much i love him and want our marriage to work. i wouldn't have married him if i didn't fully believe he would never cheat on me (among other reasons). marriage is hard enough and if cheating is involved the relationship can't work because both parties aren't committed to honesty, loyalty and solving problems.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Don't even have to think about this ? - NO!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2010