What is one of your favorite books?

Here pretty soon.. hubby deploys so I was wondering if yall could help me out by giving me some titles with their author.. of books that you liked.

Thanks =]

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• sanctuary by nora roberts...its like ten yrs old or more but I just got the book this past summer and finished it in 3 days I seriously couldnt put it down. I havent ever read a book like that and the only other books I ever read was harry potter and they took me forever! Oh I also read chicken soup for a couples soul and that is the sweetest book ever( all short stories) its great for your situation. Keep your love going even from a distance. If he can take a book w him He may also like it as well.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Kate Morton, The Forgotten Garden, that's one of my favorites.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I love the whole Harry Potter series.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The Anita Blake series is really good and REALLY long. lol Like 12 books? I'm only on book number 8 or 9. Also anything by Gregory Maguire, he did : Wicked,Son of a Witch,Confessions of an ugly stepsister,etc. Oh and the Resident Evil series is good. =)
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 12:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I just finished "The Last Dickens" by Matthew Pearl and it was a great read. But my favorite book ever is the "Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas. It's a classic and I love to re-read it.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 12:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy are two of my favorites. Red Dragon is pretty gory, it's a prequel to Silence of the Lambs. But it is excellent!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have already read all of the harry potter series and twilight series... they were good tho!
    ajc88

Comment by ajc88 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• the thornbirds
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I recommend The Historian by.. I can never remember her name . But its really good. Its like Dan Brown meets vampires. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The Shack........The Lovely Bones..they were excellent books
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010