How many on here have Netflix? About how many movies do you use it for in a week? Can you name one you watched recently that was really good?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 12:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love it... I just got done watching National Geographic: Super Croc about an hour ago on instant watch... We have the 3 at a time DVD rental, so we usually get between 3 and 5 discs a week. But we use the instant watch for at least 3 or 4 shows a day...

I tend to watch documentaries more than movies... And we get lots of kids stuff... I think the last movie movie we rented was The Raven and of course it was Good.. It's Poe... How could it be bad? lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• How many on here have Netflix? About how many movies do you use it for in a week? Can you name one you watched recently that was really good? I have netflix. I get like 10 movies a week. I loved gi joe, wallace and gromitt, curious case of bejamin button, and astro boy.
    lat2herb

Answer by lat2herb at 12:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Backup plan. My sis has netflix but I use her xtra dvd for my wii and I watch the old movies on there. I personally go to the redbox!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I do. I usually stream movies on my tv more than I send for dvds. I watch netflix more than I watch my cable though. Right now I'm endulging in Greys Anatomy season 6. I also seen that the princess and the frog is available for livestreaming now.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have Netflix. The last movie that I watched that was pretty good was The Last Song. We usually get 6 movies over the course of the week, but we watch them on the site all the time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We have it.. Only get 1 dvd by mail, since we mainly use the xbox..
    We only watch a few movies a month to be honest..
    Its one of those things you want it for those moments you do want to watch a movie it is there... but then you kinda dont wanna pay for it...
    I watch alot of movies like "Food Inc"... and that one Ricky Lake movie about birth (its late cant think!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We have it, but I haven't really gotten to take advantage of it and really watch. If its on, its usually some kid's show for my little one, lol. If he would get back into napping every day, instead of only every once in a while, I'd have the time to sit and watch for myself. ;)

I am waiting for Letters for Juliet to come, though! :D
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I get about 2 a week -- last good one was Letters to Juliet. I am currently watching the fist 4 seasons of Bones through netflix though either on the tv (streaming with the Wii) or on the computer. I really like the streaming they offer
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010