Have you ever seen the movie I.O.U.S.A?

What do you think is the cause of the low savings rate?

Do we cut spending or raise taxes?

How do you feel about the growth of social security, medicare, and medicade between now and 2030?

What has gotten better or worse since Obama took over?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Haven't seen the movie...Based on what you said, it would piss me off too much! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• No I haven't

I believe the savings rate is rising now but before people were just live in the minute, buy all I want people. That started a long time ago with prosperity and the offering of credit and credit cards.

You have to cut spending of course. You think things are bad now just raise taxes and see what happens. Further constricting of our economy because people will spend even less, more jobs will disappear and more people will be looking for that government assistance that our country can't afford to pay for.

These assistance programs are sucking the life out of our country. They were put in place to HELP people in different situations not provide a living, which is what Liberals would like them to be. They have been adjusting levels and printing money to keep these things alive but parts of our government now thinks they need to be the ones to run it all llike that wasn't the problem in the first place.

Worse

itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Hey, Lori, it pissed me off more than Precious, and I spent three quarters of that one on my feet screaming at the TV. It's really worth a watch. The numbers are a little outdated, since it was made in 2008.

lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010