am i over reacting??

i have a friend whos family got down on thier luck and have since moved in with us...since they have moved in i have noticed lil things between her & my husband...she laughs at everything he says hangs on his every word sits on the same couch as him even tho there is 2 couches & 1 over sized chair...he specifically asked me "BABE, where is the stapler??" b4 i had a chance to even think for a split second SHE answers him!?!? am i right to think that she may have some type of desire for my husband??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Im not trying to heat things up, but yea that does sound weird, what does your hubby say about it?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• have you talked to him about it? How does he act towards her? It hopefully is one sided. I would not let her be alone with him and even tell her how her behaviour makes you feel. Sounds like she may have a crush. Hopefully thats all it is,When she sits next to him I owuld say "excuse me but I would like to sit next to MY HUSBAND". Make it clear that you know she has over stepped her boundaries. Tell your husband how it makes you feel and see if he reacts in a way that will let her know that she is making both of you uncomfortable- such as he can move somehwere else when she sits next to him.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 12:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Sounds like theres something there! Tell your friend and her family that it's not working out with more than one family in the same house and they need to leave!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 12:28 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yeah, i'm with the person wondering how your hubby reacts. sounds like she is trying hard. that alone would make it impossible for her to be welcome in my house. is she down on her luck because she's a shady bitch? ugh.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't think so I'd be talking to them see what the heck is going on!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• lovmyhubby u are so right, my dh best friends ex girlfriend would do the same thing to me, once we were at the park when we were heading to the car i turned because my hubby had stayed behind some of the kids were walking slow& she was right there walking next to him as if she were his gf, it pissed me off& i told hubby , he did say that she was the one who would get close to him or walk w/him n i did tell him that next time im walking or whatever it was that i was doing, he better be next to be, he better be the one to get away from her n she noticed it too, she would make little comments like hey wait for me guys u are leaving me by myself, now were not friends w/her because everything that he would do for me she would ask why was he doing that, i always thought she was just jelouse of our relationship, it wasnt perfect but my man has always been by my side n her ex would only call her at 3am.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would be suspicious. sounds like she probably just has a crush, but i would let him know that it bothers you. also, how does she act towards you? if she is offish around you that's probably not good. does she act this way in front of her SO?
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 12:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Possibly! Watch them closely! When are they moving out? lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Have you talked to him about it??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:28 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Not to be rude, but you already asked about this. You already know. Everyone told you. You just don't want to see it. Have you not confronted him about the little note?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2010