"To Do Today:"

On your CM "To do" list, do you get them done everyday? Or do you feel like if you try to "Vote Up," and answer all of them, you don't spend enough quality time with them? What happens when you do everything on your "To do" list?

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Itsall, you crack me up!! I love your technical take on things!! I'll be over in C4C later to play. As for the answer here, I don't get much time during the week to do mine, but once you get all of them, you have to wait til midnight (the site runs on Eastern time, because it starts over at 11:00 pm for me) and then it's the next day and you start again ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I gave up trying to do them all everyday... the only time i ever came close the numbers all of sudden when up and since then I gave up on trying to meet them all lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Now that we have unlimited vote ups and bumps I don't pay attention to it at all. I never get all my questions and I only get all my answers if I don't have anything else to do. I am not that into getting points though they are starting to make it worth playing along.

Oh, and I hate to split hairs but it's not a CM to list it's an answers to do list. CM is a big site with lots of other things to do.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I never ask my questions.... I'd rather read questions and answer the ones I "know" about. Am I just supposed to make up stupid questions to waste time for points?
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have ony 2 times ever got all my list done I only have a few hours a day to get on here and it's not enough time when there are questions I don't know what to answer
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• LOL--Oh, and I hate to split hairs but it's not a CM to list it's an answers to do list. CM is a big site with lots of other things to do.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I usually don't get them done.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I never get it done. It takes waaaaay too much time to finish. I do what I can and then move on.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i never finish even half of it...lol
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• CM has a "to do" list... I think it was just for new players. I can't remember... I deleted the thing without ever finishing it.
    awesomedeity

Answer by awesomedeity at 7:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010