24 waking hours. Doesn't include time spent sleeping.If you and your SO/DH were to switch phones & social network pages for 24hr would you still be together by night fall?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Of course... I don't hide anything from him and he doesn't do the social network thing... I pushed him to join FB and he checks it like once a year...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• like this question! Yes, but the difference is, he would have learned how to block the kids calls to my phone!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i cancelled mine and my so's facebook and myspace. I had to many people starting drama and he didnt really know how to navigate the sites so he thought I had a super genius way of hiding things on there and as for his he had ex's and co workers(females) that wanted to contact him. so we agreed there is no point in putting ourselves out there just to hurt one another w a thought of jealousy. plus I we really dnt want anyone to just message us and start a fight over it. Some of his past co workers I worked w and they know were together so they would purposly try to PIss me off. There is just no need for it. All though I miss all my family through face book.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yeah we would
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We use facebook to promote our business. He has girls on there flirting with him...little do they know that I am the puppet master! Bwahaha!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• YUP!!!!! Even if he was busy, he would stop what ever he is doing for me :)))
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I';m sooooo glad I'm alone!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes we would
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 6:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• oh yeah we would still be together! no question about that one
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We have already switched phones for a day and I leave my facebook page up, so I can wholeheartedly say yes!
    jvfierro

Answer by jvfierro at 9:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2010