Do you use a home microdermabrasion kit?

Does this help your skin? My sister gave me a microdermabrasion treatment when she was an esthetician and it worked really well. I was thinking of buying a home kit-should I bother?

HeatheranninSP

Asked by HeatheranninSP at 12:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set is fantastic. I use it along with the Even Complexion mask every other day and my skin has never looked better! The great thing about the home kits is that you don't have to worry about the redness and irritation that you can sometimes experience when you have microderm done in an office. http://www.marykay.com/michellelcampbell/skincare/agefighting/timewisemicrodermabrasionset/default.aspx If you'd like, I can send you a sample so you can try it out and see what you think!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You have to get a good one for it to be worth anything... if it's really just a scrub, well, then spend forty dollars less and get a scrub. I like the philosophy microdelivery peel, and oil of olay has a good one, as well.

I also really like the glycolic acid ones, but I just haven't had the time to well, time out a peel, so I'm not going to spend the dough on something that I'm eventually going to have to dust.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I've used one once, but never bought one. (didn't have the money for the kit at the time because I was still in school for all that, lol).

But I like it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• no
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2010