what can Obama's man running for vice president do better than Sarah Palin is doing?

Peggy_57

Asked by Peggy_57 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• His job!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• fight to get the soldiers out of IRAQ!!! lower taxes, fight for womens rights, strenghten the economy.....I don't know, that's just a few, what is Palin gonna do? Shoot a moose?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He's an awesome deciever, he's so good at it that you have to look it up later just to be sure. One example: He told Katie Curic that Franklin Roosevelt got on television and talked to Americans about the crash of the stock market...Katie was so dumb that she didn''t even catch it, but the crash was in 1929, television had not been invented and Americans could not have been watching the president and Roosevelt was not the president at that time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Are you kidding? For one, he's been in the Senate longer than McCain. And nobody..absolutely nobody knows more about foreign policies than Joe Biden.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 2:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• are you serious? how about name SC cases other than Roe, or actually NAME the news sources he reads? debate without vapid simpering and winking?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Since you don't even know his name (Joe Biden) I guess you haven't looked into him that much. He's been on every talk show that will have him. He can answer questions about foreign policy and the economy (he's allowed to by his campaign). He does tend to put his foot in mouth, but he knows his stuff.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 6:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think he should talk more about the simple guy out there, since he has the lowest income of the bunch. His Wife is a teacher in a College so she knows what is going on with the ordinary family. I think he needs to tell the people that the Republicans instigate War(smears) and the Democrats defends peace. I am tired of the war, and I want them Home. I don't want our kids to fight to the death or a win which ever comes first. We stopped having terrorist attacks which is why Bush says we are fighting. I still think we should close our doors and quit advertising come on in terrorists. America will let you run for President, smart move McCain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Biden should talk about McCain advertising America to the world that we let Terrorist come into our Country to run for President!! How does that look to the World? Are we asking for attack? I know I would not advertise that my doors are open and love murderers and robbers to come into my house. What are they doing, trying to instigate a October suprise to surpass 9/11? How can he put our country at risk like this? We either look like we are asking for it or we are a bunch of fools? What is wrong with McCain and Palins head? One thing to campaign but put us as risk to Win. Come on Iran, Russia or who ever McCain is inviting you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Make himself look like an ASS better than any candidate I know of that is for sure. After his recent remarks he better hope to hell he does make VP cause his stupid ass aint going back to the Senate, telling everyone he forgot more than THEY ever knew about foreign relations and national security. Can anyone say Idiot and Fool at the same time? I can....JOE BIDEN.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think he is trying to destroy Obama from within.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2008