what brand of bottle do u prefer?

momma_alie20

Asked by momma_alie20 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• so far i have been using the playtex drop ins and i love them, and so does my baby! they are the only ones he drinks from. they are great!
    NikkiT25

Answer by NikkiT25 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We liked VentAire, the narrow ones not the wide ones. Other bottles seemed to come out too fast and my son would choke.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Born Free
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• With babies #1 and 2 I just used a regular ol' bottle. Nothing fancy. With baby #3 I was introduced to the (very expensive) Dr. Brown's bottles....and they are AMAZING!!! I would have NEVER spent the money on them myself, but when ds was in the NICU that was the ONLY bottle he would take. I was lucky that a friend of mine sent me all of her's - it saved me. But knowing what I know now, they are SOO worth it!! By the time he got to 8oz bottles, ds would take any bottle, so I just used what I had here. He was cranky, gassy, he spit up like crazy - with the Dr. Brown's he spit up less and was a much happier baby. I remember with my younger 2 I had to take the bottle out of their mouth every so often so the nipple wouldn't collapse. You don't have to do that with Dr. Brown's...they have a vent in them. It is an extra step during those half-awake nights, but worth every extra second!!!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Playtex drop ins
    mommy2angel

Answer by mommy2angel at 2:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• play tex drop ins
    cdesersa

Answer by cdesersa at 7:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010