Lindsay Lohan- is this a joke?

I'm sick of seeing her stupid antics splashed on the news! Just sayin'

HeatheranninSP

Asked by HeatheranninSP at 12:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I really don't care what any of those ones do these days... It has just started getting real old... I mean if we get caught with drugs we don't get a max of 30 days in jail like those celebs.. Ugh. They need to make an example outta one of them saying they won't be able to get a slap on the wrist anymore
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree but can't deny it's amusing that she landed herself back in prison. Bitch though she was immune; glad the judge is making her see that she's so not.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't understand why so many people get off on watching her fail... I really don't. Addiction is a really hard thing to deal with, and the poor girl doesn't really have any decent support. Her mother is in complete denial, her father would drive the pope to drink and the public just wants her to fail so they can laugh... How is she supposed to deal with her issues, grow up and move on when she's fighting two uphill battles at once. My DH is a recovering addict, and he would be the first to tell you if you don't have support, or worse if all you have is "anti-support" or enablers, it's 10 times harder to get and stay clean...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I am right there with you... I just don't understand it and I don't think I want to :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Her dad isnt helping, just shut up and let the chips fall, I would hate to see any kid overdose, she needs help...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• She is an idiot, plain and simple
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes, sabrinambowen, thank you !
    At least one other person thinks support is a way to deal with these addictions. I am of the counseling route myself. When offered to have that and attend and still be addicted, if she truly is addicted and not set up to fail. Then....that is what will work, if truly addicted. If not a real problem these tabloids, and newscasts are blurting way too much of her life, and need to back off. She is a person, with a heart like another type of addiction, being way too nice, and taken advantage of. And by that anyone can take her money from her, but is it really the money that goes away that is a help>? Let's see if we take all those stars or any one persons money on this planet, if it's true... blah, blah, does it fix one thing? She could just have no clue how to handle stardom, or celebrity life. Is that a crime? She is not stupid, just perhaps too nice, and vulnerable... sad.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2010