My biggest fear right now...what's yours?

My biggest fear right now seems to be my kids getting hurt. My Ds is 21 months and I'm terrified he's going to pull his hand away in a parking lot and get hit, run into the street, fall into our pond, fall from the furniture, etc. My Dd is 4 months, but I still worry she is going to get sick, etc. I have a Dd who is older and I worry about her constantly. I know every kid gets hurt, but I just want to keep them safe and healthy and happy. What's your fear?

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• My fear right now is my car. The, "service engine soon" light came on two days ago. Single mom, gotta get my kids to school and me to work. Taking the car in Monday and praying Dear God,,please let me be able to cover the cost of whats wrong with it!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I can understand the worry about your kids getting hurt. My biggest fear right now is that I am getting my hopes for nothing... which I tend to do alot.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My biggest fear is that my dd will get hurt.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I went through that i still do every once in awhile but you won't be able to live your life if you continue to let it consume you. You can't protect them from everything just do your best and enjoy the time you have with them.
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My biggest fear right now is my son not wakeing up in the morning for whatever reason suffacation, spider bite........ anything
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I constantly worry about my children getting hurt too. I think it just goes along with being a mother and it probably never goes away.
    mommy2angel

Answer by mommy2angel at 2:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Losing my children. Death, being taken away, etc.... but mine came true. :(
    olivia3579

Answer by olivia3579 at 3:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• MY FEAR RIGHT NOW IS THAT MY HUSBAND 4GETS TO BRING ME MY BURGER KING FOOD...LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• @carol2m2 i aam postn here bcuz my phone wont let me reply 2 messages. Please understand i havent given up nor will i ever! I am doing it the legal way and that takes time. I cant just go pick her up! I cant go and demand 2 c her. They live in a different state. I appreicaite ur kind words but itupset me that u would assume i have just given up! Pls ask question b4 u assume things like this. I know ur remarks were meant 4 good intention but it was offensive 4 u 2 assume i just gave up.
    olivia3579

Answer by olivia3579 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Pls excuse the typos. In a hurry.
    olivia3579

Answer by olivia3579 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2010