What would you do?

This afternoon, while driving home from a day of shopping with my husband and DD, this @$$hole cut my husband off while leaving the interstate, then proceeded to drive like a maniac, almost hitting more than one car along the way. (Mind you, this dill-hole had a handicapped plate). As we're driving, we see him turn into a nice, middle-class subdivision. Would you follow him home and let him know how dangerously he was driving?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in

• I would have called the state police--in my state it's #77 on your cell phone, and given them his car make and model and plate number, as well as where he pulled in.

He could have been drunk. When I see those kinds of drivers I pull back, and stay clear out of their way!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• forget that.... i would call the police and give them his licence plate number. I would be too afraid that if I followed him he would do something even crazier and harm me or my family.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• no. especially not with my dd in the car. you just never know what people will do.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• No, i would call the police and give them his licence plate number.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Possibly! You think he doesn't know, though????? Have Hubby talk to him, not you
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I like just duckie's answer.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i agree 100% with MTM's answer, you never know who you are dealing with I would not want to put my child in danger.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i wouldve also called the police
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yeah, Police and license plate number.... never know how crazy he is OUT of the car if he was that crazy IN The Car!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

Next question in
would you rather.. adult content

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Supernatural bloopers!