Anyone voting for someone else other than Obama/McCain?

I can''t vote for Obama because he's pro-abortion....

And I wont' vote for McCain for various reasons.........

So........ I thought I'd would just choose of the other candidates - yes I know they won't win but they'll have my vote :)

I'm leaning toward Alan Keyes... don't know much about him really though, just what I read on www.ontheissues.org.

Just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Have you even heard what Obama has really said about abortions? Why do all you guys make it sound like he wants to just kill babies?
    Sorry if it sounds like im attackin you i just think the abortion thing is stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If you're voting for someone else it's a waste of a vote
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 2:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• its her vote her choice if she doesnt feel right voting for either other who are running then she doesnt have too and thats just plain B****y to say its a wasted vote what just cause she doesnt agree with you ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It feels like we need to change the U.S. in many ways, like the culture of death, where too many people are okay with others killing babies (yes I mean abortion!) <--don't vote for Obama!! Yet we need to change the way our country is being run for the rich by the rich < don't vote for McCain!! So yup i know what youre talkin about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm so glad you asked! =) I'm voting for Bob Barr. I'm not actually a fan of his politics, but since he won't be elected anyway, I'm using my vote for something far more important--the creation of a third party.

In order to receive federal election funding, a political party has to receive 5% of the popular vote. Nader came close in 2000, but this year, the person most likely to do that is Barr. The only way to achieve REAL change is to have more than two choices. So good for you, for making that choice!

(For the record, I love Alan Keyes, but I'm going for that 5%.)
    briarraindancer

Answer by briarraindancer at 3:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• In the long run she might be the smart one. I have heard blame on Clintons for free trade and Bush for war. I voted for Perot because he stated we would have our good manufacturing jobs leave and a influx of immigration. Now it has all come true. I didn't vote for Bush because of him being a oil man and the assassination attempt on his dad, afraid he might want to get even and my husband said the gas would go up, the smart alick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If you don't like the war, most of the independents are against the war. Republicans seem to be more for war and the democrats are more for peace, but Obama still want to wait to end the war. McCain wants to fight to the death or a win which ever come first, and most countries believe we can not win, I vote for the majority on that one, I don't think we can totally win neither.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with the OP completely. I can't vote for either...and no, our votes wont be "wasted votes"! It is, at minimum, taking support away from the major candidates.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm voting for Brian Moore of the Socialist Party USA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• How many times do we have to explain that there is no such thing as "pro-abortion" to you morons? No one wants someone to get pregnant and have an abortion. People don't decide to get pregnant so they can get an abortion. It is about having a choice. The term is "pro-choice." Go ahead, try saying it. After a few times, you'll get it.
    Anonymous