WHY??? adult content

OK I UNDERSTAND THAT WE GET TO ASK QUESTIONS HERE AND IT MIGHT BE FUN AND ALL...BUT WTF WHY DO SOME OF YOU ASK SOME DAMN QUESTIONS THAT EVEN A CHILD CAN ANSWER...IF YOUR HURT GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL DONT WAST YOUR TIME TYPING YOUR PROBLEMS UP...AND IF YOUR CHILD IS HURT HELLLLLLLLO COMMON SENSE TAKE HIM/HER TO THE PEDIATRIC OR THE ER...OMG...
WOW 4REAL...
WE NEED A POST FOR WTF...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope..! Only we understand each other. lol
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:10 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Chill out... geesh!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• WTF is right! Why are you screaming?? Why so hostile?? You may need to see a doc yourself. Calm down, it's not the bad. Most are making the simple posts to level up. Wow, relax.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Drama queen needs a new hobby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• So your using the fact that you are PUERTO RICAN as an excuse to be rude?? Nice.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Damn! Lol. I get what ur sayn but sometimes docs dont their azz 4rm a hole in the ground n sometimes other moms have had the same issues and have approachd the issues differently or was given different advice. Mayb if YOU dont like it then YOU shouldnt b here!
    olivia3579

Answer by olivia3579 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• surprised

dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 1:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Most are just trying to level up... The ones hurting and such I usually comment saying a dr is the only one who can answer that..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I think moms just want other moms advice and see what they might do in a given situation. Even with my pediatricians reccomendations I still seek advice of my friends.
    mommy2angel

Answer by mommy2angel at 2:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Wow, lady you sound very uneducated and simple.. Like seriously... you sound lame as hell.. Who posts things like this?? Grow up.. I agree that some people post pretty dumb things at times but not even has something called common sense.. Who are you to judge them? You are just as dumb as they are...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2010