No Sex??!?

I am curious, am I alone here??
I am 33 y.o, mom of three, married/ together 17 years, and I have no desire for sex.
I dont care to cuddle with DH, or kiss, or have sex. He has to take it to get it. I hate it but it just feels like a chore. I did have a tubal ligation 10 years ago after last son born, would that cause anything? I just dont understand why I have this issue, its not like Im discusted by him or hate him its not that at all. any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe get your hormone levels checked?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yeah, a doctor would be able to help you.
    dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Please read "The proper care and feeding of husbands" by dr. laura schlessinger it will make you see things through a whole different pair of eyes i love that book
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes it would it's been known to cause loss of sexual desire in women, thats why i choose not to get and my husband did.
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• A Tubal doesn't impact the hormone levels in your body - you still ovulate, the egg just can't travel down the tube. You should talk to your doctor about this, soon.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2010