For those of you who have Skype, can you please explain to me how it works, and the cost, please?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 1:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Local calls and skype to skype calls are free. There are further details on minute rates for other calls on their website. You are also able to sign up for any USA location, even if you aren't in that location and calls there would be free. I had a skype in college that was local for where my parents were and it allowed me to call them for free even though I was in another state.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with itsall, you can probably get the details on their website. And I know, as the first person to answer said, skype to skype are free. Pretty much like a cell phone plan where mobile to mobile calls don't cost you any paid minutes
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Can't you look at there website? Sorry I don't know if they have the details on there website or not.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2010