What Are your plans?

My so and I have the weekend to ourselves. I will get my haircut and then maybe drag him along for window shopping in a small town and probably end it w dinner and a movie. Went to comedy club last time we had a free weekend. SO whats everyone elses plans is it w so or family?

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 1:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As of tomorrow I have worked 6 days straight, lol,,,and my ex talked to dd and isnt going to see them till Sunday. Car is ready to blow up, so I cant take it anywhere after I get off work tomorrow. I already told my guys,,,we are going to be home this weekend till I can get the car to the shop on Monday. I could hit the red box machine on the way home from work though,,anyone know of any new movie releases for the family?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Diary of a wimpy kid. It was pretty funny
    mymestey

Comment by mymestey (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Thank you my, I will check that out tomorrow,,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Going to the casino with my son on Sat. Then cooking & getting dinners lined up for the week on Sun. My vacation is over :(
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Our 19 month old granddaughter came over last night instead of today to spend the weekend (we get her every weekend). My hubby just left about 15 minutes ago for work and won't be home until sometime on Monday evening. My granddaughter will go home Sunday night. My 16 year old daughter is home with us because she is grounded and my 19 year old daughter is spending some time with my 21 year old daughter (her older sister) until she has to go to work this afternoon.
    Not much else except for housework and computer fun in between playing with and caring for my granddaughter. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2010