I am giving my daughter a baby shower with a pink and white polka dot theme. I am looking for a punch recipe that is really good and pink. Does anyone have a good recipe?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 1:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I made this one for Katie's 5th birthday Pinkalicious party in July.

Pink Punch
    *1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (mixed with only half the water called for)
    *1 pkg. Strawberry Kiwi Kool Aid (mixed with only half the water called for)
    *1 can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri concentrate mix (I used No Worries brand and mixed with 1/3 the water called for)

Combine these ingredients and taste. If it is too strong for your liking, add a bit of water at a time to taste. Chill until very cold, at least 24 hours. Pour into a punch bowl leaving room for more additions:

*Ginger Ale to taste
    *1/2 gallon Raspberry Sherbet

Scoop sherbet into the punch bowl, making sure that it's not too full already before adding it. You don't have to add it all at once if your punch bowl doesn't hold all the punch at once.

Stir and serve.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• sprite, raspberry sherbet and ice. frozen berries in it would be awesome, too!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• BLUE or PINK BABY SHOWER PUNCH

1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid, powder
    3/4 cup sugar
    2 quarts water (according to Kool-Aid directions)
    1 (10 ounce) can frozen Piña Colada mix, thawed
    1 (2 liter) bottle of 7-Up or Sprite
    1 pint vanilla ice cream

Use Blue Raspberry (or something similar) for blue punch or Red Raspberry (or something similar) for pink Baby Shower punch. Mix the Kool-Aid, sugar, and water according to the package directions. In a large punch bowl, mix the prepared Kool-Aid, thawed Piña Colada mix, and 7-Up or Sprite. Add scoops of vanilla ice cream. A delightfully refreshing punch! Makes 25 servings.

MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2010