F

Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear fuzzy wuzzy had no hair fuzzy wuzzy wuznt very fuzzy... wuz he?

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 1:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No he was furry!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• LOL...many years ago back in 1991 through 1993 when my second child was born she used to suck her thumb. Well, one of her baby gifts was a tiny yellow stuffed bear made out of terry cloth and it had a squeaker inside. The thing was probably about 3 inches tall. Anyway, she used to hold that thing in one hand and rub her cheek with it as she sucked the thumb on her other hand...lol. We called it her "fuzzy wuzzy bear" and I always said the rhyme to her.
    The darn thing got lost and we couldn't find another bear but there was a little rabbit that was exactly like the bear so we got her that instead and she treated it just the same as she did the bear. We called the bunny "little bunny foo foo" and I would say that rhyme to her, too! I have that one tucked away in her keepsake box.
    Sorry...had to share when I saw your post. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Awww Pryd that's cute! I want to cry that she lost her bear!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:10 AM on Sep. 27, 2010