not gunna be madd sad, or wirght any thing bad

LADYS what do you think of a women that loses her kid to cps

LoVe4Free

Asked by LoVe4Free at 2:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Adoption

• First, I am glad that the kids are in a (hopefully) safe place. Next, I do feel sorry for her. Whatever caused her to lose her kids, she cannot change the past and she will have to live with that pain and lost opportunity the rest of her life.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 5:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my stupid sis in law is curently in jail for crack she already lost her 1st kid and my 2 nephews are now w a stranger cause she denied me a mother of 3 w a clean record(good mom) of taking her 2 boys while shes in jail! So now my sis is going to get a lwayer and fight to get custody so If my sis in law gets out we can keep my poor nephews away from her crazy butt. A MOM is a mom if they fail to be a mom they dont deserve their kids!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 2:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I know a few people that have lost there children to CPS and there were a couple different things and reasons that the children went into a foster home or to another family member. I don't wish that to happen to my worst enemy but sometimes things happen and your children get taken and most of the time if your child gets taken then it's better for the child at that present time.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't judge anyone, I hope that the kids are getting the help and support that they need.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I feel sad because I know that there are probably so many crappy things that have gone on in both the parents and kids lives to get them to that point. I hope that the kids are safe and I also hope that the parents are able to turn their life around so that they can be better parents. My little brother was adopted through the system and he went through a lot before he came to live with us forever at 2 years old. Unfortunately, his BM never turned her life around...it's sad
    The3Vs

Answer by The3Vs at 5:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010