What's your favorite holiday and why?

siimply_me

Asked by siimply_me at 2:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Thanksgiving. I like having the whole family get together and cook.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• thanksgiving. i love the food, my family all gets together, and i dont have to buy presents.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Christmas for sure, I love having family around and the food and music and watching my kids open the presents!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I will have to say Christmas. I love all feelings that come with it, all the beautiful decorations, all the family time, excitement of the kids and the meaning of the holiday.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love Christmas as a kid because we got off from school and all gifts. Then as an adult, I didn't enjoy any holidays. Now, that I have a kid of my own I'm starting to enjoy all the holidays because I get to experience her joy.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• CHRISTMAS! I've always loved Christmas the best for all kinds of reasons. It really is a great time of year.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• halloween has always been my fav cause you can be whatever you want for a day and have a blast at it.... also thanksgiving.... i just love being able to see and spent time with my family.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• l, i would have to say Thanksgiving because I'm a very grateful person with all that i have been through and I'm still standing just like my name says lol and I LOVE TO EAT.especally now lol
    StillStandin013

Answer by StillStandin013 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would say Christmas because everyone is in such a good mood and we all get together and are happy, it gives us a reason to all be together and be joyus
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 4th of July-I like to watch the fireworks AND
    halloween-I like to see what all the kid's dress up as
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010