I need help ladies!! Plzzz !! Thankssss

so Im planning my lil Gaby's 1st B-day ..... The Theme is Minnie Mouse... I need some ideas for the decorations... I have been having trouble finding minnie stuff I got some decorations...I think I wanna do pink and white.... Any ideas or any photos you can show me ?? I would be sooo greatful... the party is oct 2nd.. I have alot of people coming I want it to look nicee... thankssss

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Polka dot... isn't minnie's dress polka dots?
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Go to Wal-mart and check their baby line, Im pretty sure they have Minnie and Disney. Do you have a Disney store near you? If not check out the Disney stores on line and get idea from that.,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes it is, wat should I do tho??? Im so worried cause I dont know how I should decorate and the party is next saturday :(
    rissa1789

Comment by rissa1789 (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Do you have a paper/party goods store near by??
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2010