Cinder blocks in the road?!

Well this is really a rant, but I've got to get it out and DH is being a butthole and I don't want to talk to him right now.
Okay I just got back from taking a ride with my mother in her new car and had the scare of my life. I was driving on I-10 and in the cener lane was a flat of cinder blocks...I mean how do you drop an entire flat of cinder blocks in the center of the interstate and not know it. Thank goodness I wasn't speeding and was able to swerve around it, but talk about a heart check! When we called the State Troopers they were like'"Oh yeah, we'll send someone to check on it?"My mother flipped and told them that she was sure they'd be checking on it when there was a huge wreck and some one was killed. AAAAAHHHH!!!

dmbutler

Asked by dmbutler at 2:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yikes!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Dang!! Only in a new car. I'm very glad you & your mom are ok!!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 3:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010