How many have

How many of you have had implantation bleeding? And did you have any other symptoms while having implantation bleeding? What were they, if you did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i never have but all i have heard is that its a lite blood with some cramping .. i do know that if you ever bleed heavy you need to get checked right away and if you have bad bad cramps get cehcked also it could be bad
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I didn't have implant bleeding with either pregnancy. I did have cramps though...... With my first pregnancy my nipples hurt really bad and I was late. My mom told me I was pregnant and sure enough I was!! This one I was temping and had an implant dip in my temps, so I tested and it was positive!
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 10:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I didn't. I hear it's not very common.
    Anonymous