Who Do YOU Think is the REAL WWE Raw General Manager?

Okay.... I JUST started watching WWE again after 3 years without cable, so I have found that Raw has been without a physical G.M. for a little while now, and instead is watching from the comfort of their own home or office, and emailing messages about their feelings, making matches...ect.

***I don't care to hear from people telling me WWE is fake, just opinions....***

Who do you think the G.M is?

How should they debute themselves to proove it?

(I think it would be really cool if it was Stephanie McMahon, just b/c everyone keeps saying 'Mr. G.M.' and how they are going to kick his a$$ when they find out who they are! Hehe)

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 3:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• You should join Moms Who Love WWE right now...like for seriously...go now! Join! :-)

We have this here thread going over there and some of the answers are crazy....as long as it's not Michael Cole...I don't mind who it is lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My sons says he hopes it Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my son agrees with your son Marinemom03... he thinks it Stone Cold Steve Austin, too.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Okay soooooo I totally think it's Mick Foley yuppppp....my daughter was like "Oh my gosh it's gonna be FRED!"....which if you don't watch Nick, Fred is some skinny kid with a squeaky voice, John Cena played his dad in the movie that was on Nick...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i agree with onetoughmami you should join the moms who love the wwe group. but to answer teh question with all my luck it will be Cole and i'm hoping if it is he gets everything beat out of him. i'm beginning to think thought that its going to be triple h once he is healed up because vince brought him in and gave him a pretty big office to take over teh creative team
    aidanmom

Answer by aidanmom at 2:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010