why are women so stupid sometimes?

Why can't people just be responsible and do whats right for their children to think that what you do and say and listen to doesn't affect your children that's just DUMB..... do you not agree that women can be rather stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• When you say "stupid", do you mean doing things like posting an anonymous question, and then clarifying a point using one's real name?
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think PEOPLE can be quite stupid...however, I understand the gist of what you're saying and agree. "Do as I say and not as I do" will does not fly, period.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i think that people can be really stupid - kids are a lot smarter than they are given credit for, they see and hear a lot.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• In this case all people can be dumb. Dads can be too. Why are you only blaming women?
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I think stupidity is equal when it comes to men and women. We're just different kinds of stupid =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with that statement men can do stupid things too.....
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would have to say that yes, you are generally correct, but it would depend on exactly what you are referring to before I could label someone as "dumb." We all make choices, and none of us are perfect, we all screw up... We make the choices we feel are best for our children and our families... And at times those choices turn out to not be the best choices, but that doesn't make one dumb, it just makes the human.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Because we're human, lol. But I wouldn't equate that with stupidity, just life. We all do and say things that we regret but like my own mom (who according to her children made plenty of mistakes) once said to me: "I did the best I could with the tools I had available at the time". Kudos to my mom, because she nailed it on that one.
    Drummos

Answer by Drummos at 8:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't say stupid, maybe naive! Your funny!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes the frase. If you do not want your kids to say or do it, you shouldn't say or do it. Comes to mind

Answer by louise2 at 4:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010