Do you have a car?

If the reason is lack of a license then why don't you one? Assuming it's not medical, are you annoyed at yourself that you can't drive yourself around?

Sorry if you have a reason to prevent you from driving (ie lack of money, was stupid younger and got your license taken away, or like before it's medical). But what I don't get is the how so many people I have meet that don't drive due to lack of license with no reason at all that expect me to run them around. I'm the youngest female in my family and the only female that drives and the only one that has a license.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 5:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sure do!! I started counting down the days til I could get my license from the time I was like 14! LOL! I Love driving and I always have.. I also Love my car... here she is!! :)

Photobucket

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes I have a car, a Nissan Cube.

Answer by louise2 at 5:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• That is crazy... I couldn't wait to get mine!! Idk why! lol

I was going to be a smart @$$ and say no, I have a truck! hehe
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I own a car and I have all papers lol.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 5:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Nope still learning..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i cant drive im almost completely blind my bf hasent got a liscense bc he got n a bad wreck a few years ago and is trying to get over it were buying a car from my bro tho so it will be better soon
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 10:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I got my license as soon as I could and bought my first vehicle right after I passed the driving test. I wanted to be independent and I was tired of driving 5 miles to work on my bicycle every day to work, and then back home.
    As time has passed I have a great deal of difficulty seeing in the dark so I don't drive at night at all.
    We do have one vehicle that we are paying for. It is an '05 Toyota Highlander (SUV) and I love it! We sold our old Mitsubishi to our oldest daughter (only for $100) and we have a beat up old truck sitting in the yard that won't run. My husband has a job that gave him a car to drive for work purposes only, but he's allowed to drive it home and back, which helps us out a lot.
    My Grammy never drove and my best friend doesn't drive. It astounds me! My 19 year old has a learner's permit but has no desire to get her license. I just don't understand why people don't want one when they have the option to.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• @FeelinYummy ~ What type of car is that? It is so pretty!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes. I have had a license and a car since my 16th birthday.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• @prydferthmenyw -

Thank you! It's a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2010