What is your education?

What is your education? Are you all staying at home with your children or somebody is working?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• College grad, SAHM when boys were little, home based sewing business doing alterations and drapes once they started school.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i have a bs in biology and i stay home with my kids. i can't imagine having the time to work until they are all in college. Then again, that is what my Godmother said, and then she became a grandmother! maybe i will never go back to work again!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have a BS, but I'm at home until my little man starts school. Then I will be working part time. I LOVE my job, but I LOVE being a Mommy too.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I stayed at home but decided to go back to work and school when SO Decided to stop feeding me or take care of me anymore and I decided I was more then capable of doing it myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have a BS in Secondary Education and certifications in Social Studies and Special Education. I work full time as a special education teacher. I was a SAHM with my first marriage, but I needed a full time job to survive when I left that abusive relationship. Although I am remarried and we now have a 1 year old, I am still working full time.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I am a SAHM going for my Associate's in Health Information Technologies. Next year when DS goes to school I will be working at least part time. Hopefully if I can find an opportunity to put in some hours from home I can work full-time.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have a BA and teacher licensure, which expired. I stay home. Three kids, 4 and under.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have a BS and am working on my MA. I am a SAHM.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I didn't get to finish college. I had to work full-time so I could pay for part of my tuition and books (my dad and stepmom made too much for me to get a lot of loans and such), and I couldn't handle working 50+ hours a week and going to school and doing homework. It was just too much at the time.

I'm hoping that once my son starts kindergarten, I can look into going back to school. I don't want either of my kids to say "Well, you didn't finish college!" when they turn 18 and I want them to further their education.

Off-topic slightly, but my husband got screwed out of going to college.

I stay home, and my husband works for USPS.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have almost 2 years of college credit from before I got pregnant and my son was born. I'm planing on going back. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010