Day #6 LATE

I took a pregnancy test yesterday after work, came out neg. I just can't wait anymore. I wish my period would come or a pt comes out postive. My bf says that im not cuz it should of showed postive if i was. Don't know what to think could i be pregnant or am i just stressed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• there could be alot of reason why...but stress can stop or make you late....there are other medical problems as well. Make sure that you are taking the pt in the morning.....1st p.....some woman can't take a pt anyother time or it will show - .....plus are you showing any signs of being pg? are you on birth control? have you ever been late before or even skipped?....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 7:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I know how you feel ttc last month after holding off for healing time to have me now 43 days since last pd 8/13 I took a test again this mourning and bfn... I too would rather it just come already if I'm not pregnant because I don't want to worry about not being regular I have always been 31 day cycle than in march it was 33 cycle so who knows its never been longer than that like it is now and I wish I had some stress going on to have at least a reason to blame but everything has been good at home and work. I have a dr appt. this Thursday I want him to run test and give me an answer.
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 8:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• dont get too discouraged, pt just dont work for some people....I had a friend who could never pop a positive on one of those tests..she had to have blood work done. Id say if you are absoutley positive on when af should have showed try to get a blood test...if not wait a few more days then try again and then get a blood test
    mylady13135

Answer by mylady13135 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I had a negative test result turn positive. Not evaporation, unless my pee evaporates bright blue. Next day with FMU, negative... my hopes were crushed. My cycle still wasn't starting, so I waited 3 days for my BFP. Lily is now 4 months old.

I would advise using first morning urine, but also not drinking a lot the night before. It's possible that your hormones are getting to diluted to pick up, especially if you are a well-hydrated gal.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• stop stresin gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010