has anyone been late for 12 days, take a test¨-walgreen one, and get negative results and i have had no period yet?

i dont know, could i be pregnant?

lyte84

Asked by lyte84 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup you could be i would go to the dr and get a blood test hcg levels may not be high enough
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I knew I was showing the signs of pregnancy, but I took like 8 home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. turns out I wasn't late enough. My periods are irregular so I never really know when I'm late unless its 3 months or more. So a month and a half went by after still having no period and I went to the doctor to get my annual pap smear and it was there that they finally confirmed I was pregnant. So if you have irregular periods wait until youre at least 3 months late and if not then take the test a week or two after your missed period.
    karina_0518

Answer by karina_0518 at 7:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2008