So what's with Ashton Kutcher?

I mean, I've noticed here since he's been labeled a hottie that he's appeared on more of the magazines up by the registers. The labels are how he cheats and so on. Has he always been that way or has the lable of "hot" gone to his head recently?

CharliesKrystal

Asked by CharliesKrystal at 7:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• Who's Ashton Kutcher?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It is sad that he cheats, and I think it is Okay with Demi.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• do u really believe in half of what those magazines say.half of its not true.but if he is cheating on her its because he wants someone younger but demi is still hot for her age i would do her if i was a guy but i am not but maybe we can try hot girl action............j/k
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• DMac08, he plays in the movies Valentine's Day, Killers, Dude where's my car?, Guess Who, and What Happens In Vegas

Same here gammie

diana398, it all depends on what is said. Usually no. They're just something to read or conversate about. But you never know.
    CharliesKrystal

Comment by CharliesKrystal (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010