Alright so what's the foundation brand?

In your opinion, what's the best foundation brand out there and why? I'm just trying to get an overall idea.

CharliesKrystal

Asked by CharliesKrystal at 7:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Mary Kay everything. They use the same quality pigments as MAC but your not paying for the crazy advertising since Mary Kay is basically word of mouth.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Bare Minerals
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Mary Kay is the best foundation. I use other products for other things, but Mary Kay is awesome and the price is comparable to stuff at the store.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Bare Minerals
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 8:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Dior Air Flash and Dior Skin. Both are amazing. Bare Minerals is too dry and cakey
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My fave is Max Factor pan stick, but, you can't buy it off the shelves here anymore.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Bella Beauty
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I use Smooth Mineral Foundation from Avon. I absolutely looove it! :)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 6:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love Mary Kay foundation so much that I started my own Mary Kay business! There are so many options for foundation depending on what kind of coverage you want, and the mineral powder foundation is amazing! You're welcome to check out the different options we have for foundation on my website, http://www.marykay.com/michellelcampbell/color/foundations/default.aspx and I can also send you a sample if you'd like to try it out!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I love my Lancome... I have used Mary Kay - it was fine but really too oily for my skin. Clinique was good because they had the base with the acne medication in it... until they discontinued it. Estee Lauder has some great full day coverage I used when I did dancing - even when you sweat.. it didn't come off. I have found that Revlon, Cover girl, and the rest of the makeups you can buy from wal-mart, target, or any store - are great for an emergency or easy fix but they tend to break out my face. Also, I have used Avon lip gloss, eye shadows, eye liners, powder but never their foundation. I find it easier to go to one of the booths in the malls and talk to the person about their products. They can help tell you what might be the best option for your skin.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010