Question about making my own signature

I'm having a baby girl in Feb 2009, and I'm wondering how to get one made. I can't find it on photobucket. I've seen other moms attach theirs as a signature, and I would like to find one.

Ash_Edwinslil1

Asked by Ash_Edwinslil1 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ther are a couple of different websites. i know of lilypie.com and baby-gaga.com. hope that helps
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 3:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm not trying to make a ticker. I already have one on my page. I'm trying to make or find a signate that saying "Expecting a girl in February 2009". Seems like I'm either dumb or just not understanding.=(
    Ash_Edwinslil1

Answer by Ash_Edwinslil1 at 4:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Sometimes those things are hard to find.So keep looking. Also there are lots of groups on Cafemom for signitures and I'm sure if you ask someone will make one for you. If I knew how I would make you one.
    ARS82078

Answer by ARS82078 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2008