Airplane trip and Disney World

What suggestions do you have for parents of 4 kids ages 13b/12b/7b/2g. We are going in November with family, we have never been so What do they allow? Can you take snack food in there, because some parks you can. And what do they allow on airplanes now it's been such a long time since I have flown, what are the rules now?

mcme

Asked by mcme at 8:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Travel

• I would call the airline you are traveling on to get all of the specifics. As for Disney World, the last time I went there I was a kid myself ... I would get the customer service number and ask. You will feel much better knowing for sure!! ... Have fun :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i live in florida and about 10 min from disney...my kids and i HATE the part we rather go to sea worlds water park...anyways you can take a bag of snack and drinks...cuz the price for things at the park is ridiculous...paying $3 for a bottle of water is a little too much...what i do when we went is take lots of water with me from home and once at the park buy a cup and every so often get ice at the stations...ice is free...good luck and have fun...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• We go to Disney all the time. You CAN take a cooler in, just not a hard cooler. It has to be a soft side cooler. They do search your bags, but not for food, just making sure you aren't bringing in weapons. We bring in all of our food.....subs, snacks, drinks (just no glass). Bring a stroller in for your little one, you can rent one there, but it's really expensive. Plus you'll have the problem where your rented stroller lookes exactly like everyone else's rented stroller.
    As far as the airlines go, you can take snacks on, but they will not let your through security with any liquids more than 3 oz (that includes shampoo and conditioner). But once you get past security in the airport, you can buy drinks to carry on with you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010