why

when im really really hungry i fel alot more like apin down there i dont eat much cause we cant afford it and yes i know those aid programs but they say we dont quialify just cause he apparently makes to much things are gonna be better in a couple months with his raises .. but when my stomach gets that eating its self feeling i feel like weird presure down there dr says the baby is fine i went a couple weeks ago and the heartrate was 171 si dont know if its connected or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your probally getting hunger pains. Eat more. Get food stamps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• if you don't qualify for government assistance go to a church. they will understand and appreciate the fact that you two are working to support yourselves.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 7:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• your suppose to have 5 small meals a day. If you dont qualify you have to find another way to get you and your baby more food. Family friends Church even the salvation army. there are programs out there dont be scared to ask for help if you need it thats why they have such programs for people in need even a food panty.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Your baby needs proper nutrition, I'd talk to your hospital/ OB for help. I'd do anything to make sure my baby was getting what it needs. This is no time to be shy! Get the phonebook and start calling local churches, tell them your situation and someone will help. Some have food pantry's or will help you to get food. You ARE pregnant! Also try local charities and don't be afraid to keep trying and be desperate for your baby's sake!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I very much agree with what AshJoe said. There are lots of groups out there to help you.You just have to reach out and ask.
    ARS82078

Answer by ARS82078 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008