could i be pregnant?

could i be pregnant? am starting to worry........... missed my period 12 days now , i had spotting around the time of my period, but wen i took a test , it was negative....... is this normal?

lyte84

Asked by lyte84 at 4:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor and get a blood test done
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Sounds postive to me....sometimes you wont show on a regular test so have a blood test to tell for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I knew I was showing the signs of pregnancy, but I took like 8 home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. turns out I wasn't late enough. My periods are irregular so I never really know when I'm late unless its 3 months or more. So a month and a half went by after still having no period and I went to the doctor to get my annual pap smear and it was there that they finally confirmed I was pregnant. So if you have irregular periods wait until youre at least 3 months late and if not then take the test a week or two after your missed period.
    karina_0518

Answer by karina_0518 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'd say just get a blood test b/c you should start pre-natal care and vitamins right away. Even if you "think" you could be preggo, I'd start vitamins b/c it's REALLY important the first couple weeks. It also is a good thing to start if your trying to get pregnant
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2008