Does anyone know where to get size 0 junior uniforms?

I need uniform pants for my 11 yr old. She is 5 ft and weights 75 pounds but she mostly legs,lol. 14 slims while they barely make it to the bottom of her ankles and swimming on the rest of her body. All the uniform companies I have checked seem to start at juniors size 3. We are supped to buy one of 2 styles from French Toast only but I have no choice anymore. I really don't want to make her wear skirts all winter because, 1. its way to cold at 5:30 and 2. if they fit her waist they are too short. Help!!

Jillysmom

Asked by Jillysmom at 8:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Thanks Steph, but those are woman's and the cut is fuller. I really appreciate it though.

Jillysmom

Comment by Jillysmom (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Try oldnavy.com they have some school uniforms, Idk if they have what you are looking for though.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Have you looked into JCPenney? They carry a lot of slim sizes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• New york and company, JC Penny and Aeropostale. My 13 year old is 5foot 8. she wears a size 11 in womens shoes.I know all the store who carry size 0long. Also a size 27 might fit. Try the Guess store the carry size 26. The jeans are long also.
    I would suggest you keep all the jeans that are too short. I cut them and make capri pants for the next summer.
    If you notice the pants fit in the waist but are too long, cut them.
    Schaun

Answer by Schaun at 10:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• J.C. Penny, Walmart
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I've had this problem all my life, it seems. I'm 6 ft now and a size 4 (I was 5'6 and a size 2 by the time I was 12). Realistically the two options were 1- wear skirts or 2 - have them altered.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 4:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010